- Between 18 and 35 years old
- Located in Europe
- Pursuing a career or study path related to rewilding OR interested in contributing to the upscaling of rewilding with your skills?
Then join the next generation of rewilders and become a member of the European Young Rewilders!
What does it mean to be a member of the European Young Rewilders?
We aim to upscale rewilding in Europe and to build a European rewilding youth movement. In order to do so, it is important to connect and empower every young person out there that is either working on rewilding or wants to do so. Your background does not matter: everyone can play a useful role in rewilding, everyone can be a young rewilder.
We do not need only ecologists – we need lawyers, economists, communicators and other young professionals across sectors that want to support rewilding with the skills they have.
As member of the EYR, you will get access to:
- dedicated channels of communications and discussion with fellow young rewilders and the EYR team;
- exclusive content and (online) events;
- possibility to feature and give visibility to your work;
- general support for engaging (or initiating) in rewilding initiatives (Note: despite we do our best, becoming a member of the EYR does not guarantee any kind of job placement in rewilding landscapes nor in Rewilding Europe)
By becoming a member of the European Young Rewilders network, you agree to:
- Exchange knowledge and experience within the EYR and other members
- Be willing to support the EYR via surveys or other types of initiatives if needed
- Uphold the rewilding and Rewilding Europe’s values
Fill in the form below to submit your application! Upon screening, you will hear back from us with access to the relevant channels within a couple of weeks (please check your spam folder!)
DISCLAIMER: being a member of the European Young Rewilders network does not mean volunteering for or acting on behalf of Rewilding Europe